|Ph.D., Michigan State University|
|M.S., Michigan State University|
|B.S., University of Illinois|
- ANSC 2700 – Value Based Analysis of Meat Animals
- ANSC 3610 – Animal Growth and Development
- ANSC 4800 – Issues in Animal Agriculture
- ANSC 4810 – Professional Discourse in Agriculture
- AGRI 3800 – Agricultural Leadership Development
- AGRI 5840 – AGRI 6840 – Advanced Ag. Leadership Development
- ANSC 7610 – Physiology of Growth
- ANSC 8610 – Physiology and Biochemistry of Muscle
Additional Teaching Program:
Advises approximately 35 students, advisor for Block and Bridle and Campus Young Farmers Group. Facilitator of development of the College of Agriculture PRAXIS – Leadership in Motion Program, and USDA-CSREES funded programs in leadership development. Coordinator of the College of Agriculture Leadership Studies minor (CALS) Faculty Fellow Associate Director, the Biggio Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning.
Experiment station responsibilities include facilitation of assorted Frameworks for Learning programs, leadership development activities related to the Alabama Agricultural Land Grant Alliance (AALGA). Research interest is in discovery of nutritional, pharmacological and endocrinological strategies for altering embryonic development of muscle tissue with intention of improving the efficiency of postnatal growth of offspring and ultimate profitability for producers.