Department of Animal Sciences
210 Upchurch Hall
Named for Ann S. Upchurch, Upchurch Hall is home to the Department of Animal Sciences at Auburn University. The original building was constructed in 1929, and an additional wing was completed in the 1960’s. The majority of Animal Sciences lecture classes meet in one of the four classrooms in the original section of the building. Faculty and staff offices and research laboratories are spread throughout the three floors. Upchurch Hall is part of the “Ag Hill” section of campus, with Comer Hall, Funchess Hall, Smith Hall, and Rouse Life Sciences Building in close proximity.