Upchurch Fund for Excellence — Travel to Professional Meetings
- Application for the award must be made by a faculty member in the Department of Animal Sciences.
- This fund is to support travel for faculty, staff and students that are presenting an oral or poster presentation, chairing a paper session, or other formal representation of the Department of Animal Sciences at a professional meeting in their area of expertise.
- No more than one award per year per individual will be allowed.
- The award must be matched equally with funds from other sources.
- Funds will be disbursed on a first-come-first-serve basis to the extent that resources are available.
- Overall administrative responsibility for fund distribution will reside with the Head, Department of Animal Sciences.